Have you ever wondered what happens throughout an internet minute? 60 seconds of Lots. Millions of things, in fact. While you are reading this, everything changes. New Facebook Accounts, new WordPress pages, new podcasts downloaded.
Based on some of the best research out there, we’ve taken a fresh approach to what his happening online, throughout the entire digital spectrum.
If your business is based on creating your social media community, digital marketing, SEO, it is important to know where your audience is doing. This infographic helps fill in some of the big pieces as to where you can focus what you do online, with your business.
What does this all actually mean? It means that you need to start producing, and getting involved, or it will pass you by. Don’t blink.
Here are some of the online statistics of the major players of the complete digital ecosystem, of just what is going on:
- Tumblr – 4.7 million posts (including reblogs)
- Twitter – 433,000 tweets
- Facebook – 293,000 statuses are updated
- YouTube – over 5 million videos viewed
- LinkedIn – 120 new users
- Pinterest – 3,400 pins
- Vine – 540 vines
- Google – 2.66 million searches
- WordPress – 1,800 posts
- Websites – 571 new sites
- Email – 138.8 million (including spam)
- Amazon.com – 25,000 items purchased
- Flickr – 1,100 photos uploaded
- Instagram – 67,000 photos uploaded
- Spotify – 14 songs added
- iTunes – 15,000 songs downloaded
- Podcasts – 902
- Skype – 88,000 calls
- Snapchat – 277,000 snaps
Data Courtesy of:
Share This Infographic On Your Site
Like what you see? Please leave a comment below, or share with the Share bar.