Welcome to Day 20 of the 23 Day Online Entrepreneur Lab Challenge.
Module 7: Advertising, Analytics and Dashboards
We’re closing in on some of the last activities that we need to undertake, for a complete digital platform for the entrepreneur.
This section is broken down into 3 specific components, so we will cover each one, for the next 3 blog posts; first it is advertising ,then analytics, and finally dashboard tools to help your growing business.
Goals for Today
We’re going to look at advertising today. Why not earlier, you may be asking? Well, prior to now, we really did not have a platform in place that we could direct traffic to. This is where many businesses waste/spend a lot of money ineffectively. If you don’t have a proper platform in place, you can’t send them any where specific, you will be unable to capture leads, and you have no way of directing the conversation in a proactive manner.
Your business, once it has a string platform, needs to grow “outside” of your current circle of influence. This is what advertising is for. You can’t rely on developing a cool meme or some viral campaign. You need to be smarter with your business.
What to Consider Today
Take a look at these questions:
- What are your advertising goals and objectives? Are you sending someone to a landing page, your social channels, a download page?
- What is your core message that you are planning on delivering to your audience?
- What are the specific products/services that you are advertising?
Please post your answers to these questions below, in the comments section.
What to Get Done Today
- Take a look at your budget. You need to be able to commit a regular amount to increasing your audience.
- Look at your competitors. How are they advertising? What are they doing well? What are they doing poorly?
- Assemble some sample ads, to get you into the frame of mind. What is your specific call to action?
What is Happening Tomorrow?
Tomorrow we are continuing with Analytics – helping your business discover the hidden improvements available with data.
Other Resources that You Can Use
No current additional resources required
Did You Complete The Exercise? Did You Comment Below With Your Answers?
Please take the time to go over the quick questions, and post your responses in the comments sections below.
That’s It! Thank You For Completing Day 20
Looking forward to helping you accelerate your business, drive demand, and build engagement!
Please post any questions, comments or feedback that you might have as well, below. We are very happy to hear what you have to say. And, please share what you have learned, with the share links on this page.
Find me on:
If you found yourself on this page, and not sure how our program started, please click here to learn more, so that you don’t miss anything over the course of the program.