Welcome to Day 15 of the 23 Day Online Entrepreneur Lab Challenge.
Module 5: Website Alignment
Websites are critical for your existence online. If Google doesn’t know that you exist, then you don’t. There are many technical aspects of your site that you will need to investigate, but for now, we need to think big picture – more strategic in terms of what you want to accomplish. It’s not easy, as you do need to include a lot of different factors.
Goals for Today
Determine what you need to accomplish with your website.
What to Consider Today
Take a look at these questions:
- What are the most visited pages on your current site? Why? Is this what you are expecting? Where are your visitors currently leaving? If you don’t have a website, what is the focus going to be?
- Do you have an autoresponder or email sign-up? How often do you use it? Are all of your social channels connected to share, but also for the feeds? Do you display videos and images?
- What “brand” recognition are your trying to obtain? Does it look the same or similar to your other channels? How is it different? Why is it different?
Please post your answers to these questions below, in the comments section.
What to Get Done Today
- Answer the questions above and post your answers.
- Start to create a “Website Specification” – list all of the things that you should have.
- Continue to develop an activity and resource plan of what you need to accomplish with your website.
What is Happening Tomorrow?
Tomorrow is the last day of Module 5 – Website Alignment. We are going to go through the last steps needed to put your website in order across your entire digital platform.
Other Resources that You Can Use
No current additional resources required
Did You Complete The Exercise? Did You Comment Below With Your Answers?
Please take the time to go over the quick questions, and post your responses in the comments sections below.
That’s It! Thank You For Completing Day 15
Looking forward to helping you accelerate your business, drive demand, and build engagement!
Please post any questions, comments or feedback that you might have as well, below. We are very happy to hear what you have to say. And, please share what you have learned, with the share links on this page.
Find me on:
If you found yourself on this page, and not sure how our program started, please click here to learn more, so that you don’t miss anything over the course of the program.